- Networking with other members
- The opportunity to display and perform work at events through the year (includes an exhibition at the Long Gallery of Hanbury Hall in October)
- Public liability insurance for member involvement in DAN events
- Group membership of the Society for All Artists (the magazines and articles are placed in a regular display that we have in the library).
- Member’s gallery on the Network’s website
- Group membership of the Worcester Resource Exchange
- The opportunity to display work in the library, St Park’s Café, The Button Tree Café in the High Street, the Gardeners Arms, the Tourism and Information Centre (St Richard’s, and other venues in the area.
- The opportunity to display work in a member’s gallery on the Network’s website (for a small annual charge)
- A programme of social events, at least one of which is at no cost to the members
- Involvement in other projects and activities
- Interaction via a Facebook group and a presence on our website, (which is also part of the droitwichspa.com site).
- A monthly newsletter (available electronically)
- Participation in Droitwich Spa Festivals (which includes displays, performances, practical activity, and publicity)
- The opportunity to influence local authority arts policy and be made aware of wider Wychavon and Worcester events
- Publicity of member activities
We are a friendly bunch and keen to welcome new members. Membership incurs a small charge (currently £15 per annum for individuals, £20 for groups), payable at Park’s Café, Victoria Square. The fee can be paid at DAN monthly meetings (the information about the next meeting is on the homepage). Cheques should be made payable to “Droitwich Arts Network”.
Membership fee for 2017 is £15.
For more information please make contact:
telephone: 07766 415094 (Peter Hawkins)